I just threw this one together...nothing super special. However, it was DELICIOUS!
1. Baked some chicken breast that had been rubbed with Pampered Chef BBQ rub.
2. While that was working, I caramelized some onions.
3. After the chicken had cooled, I shredded it.
4. I put down a layer of crescent dough in the bottom of my dish, and then put the shredded chicken on top.
5. Then I added the onions and a layer of shredded cheddar.
6. I added another layer of crescent dough, and I baked according to dough instructions.
This would be a great way to use leftover BBQ chicken or rotisserie chicken, and you could add any sort of flavors/veggies/etc. that you would like (or had on hand).
Linking up to Foodie Friday @ Designs by Gollum.
Labels: Foodie Friday